1. What is your short story about?
It is about how freedom is the most important thing in some people’s lives.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I was racing, got turned by another car, heading straight for the wall six inches away at seventy miles an hour: “Yeah, I’ve got some writing to do.”
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Farewell, My Lovely by Raymond Chandler.
7. What is your favorite meal?
German potato salad.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Orson Welles – The conversation would be interesting, and no one would notice if I ate too much.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
History, and racing.
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
You must write before you can rewrite.
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform?
Very professional and easy to work with.
Watch the Short Story Reading: