1. What is your screenplay about?
A longshoreman who writes romance novels but doesn’t want anyone know he’s the author.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy, Rom Com, Hallmark
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a universal story that is hilarious and heartwarming.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Years off and on
7. How many stories have you written?
More than a dozen
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None to finish it. Many to get it made.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Music, sports, politics, movies
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Bill: Steve Rizzo
Jerry/Phil: Sean Ballantyne
Tony/Robin: Geoff Mays
Alexis/Third Woman: Kyana Teresa
Tina/First/Second Woman: Elizabeth Rose Morriss