1. What is your short story about?
A real murder in Brooklyn
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?<.b>
Kwaidan, 1965 Japanese movie – 4 short ghost stories directed by Masaki Kobayashi
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
As a high school kid.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
The young Sophia Loren
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write the story you want to read.
11. What has been your experiences submitting your work with the FilmFreeway submission platform?
FilmFreeway makes it super easy to submit your work and they do a great job of monitoring the competitions.
Watch the Story Reading:
Genre: Urban Fiction
Performed by Allan Michael Brunet