1. What is your short story about?
This is a humorous story about a hungry vampire.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
January 1, 2009
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What is your favorite meal?
Steak and fresh-baked bread
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
The person who was most supportive when I was starting to write.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
I tend to give individual advice. What works for one person may not work for another.
I suppose I could say: Write if that is what is written on your soul.
Watch the Story Reading:
Narrated by Elizabeth Rose Morriss