1. What is your screenplay about?
“My screenplay is about life and death in 1970s Sicily.”
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
“Actually, i think it should be developed as a series.”
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“Up in the Air, with George Clooney.”
5. How many stories have you written?
“I write comic books. So, quite a few!”
6. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
“I am passionate about Key West. I have visited twice and long to ring the tip bell in Sloppy Joe’s once more.”
7. What is your favorite meal?
“Duck a l’orange. Yum!”
8. What has been your experiences submitting to the FilmFreeway submission platform site?
“My experience of submitting to the FilmFreeway submission platform has been Inspiring, Fun and Collaborative.”
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Chance (M): Bill Poulin