1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about a strange man who adopts a big dog.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I think it would be a good short horror film for festivals. I think it has shock value.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Not my favorite film and please don’t judge me but probably Terminator: Salvation and there is a funny reason for that.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote this screenplay 4 or 5 years ago. It was one of the first horror shorts I wrote, so not very long. I probably made three or four passes it at.
7. How many stories have you written?
I have written many stories. If there is one consistency in my life, it’s that I am constantly coming up with new stories.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I don’t think I have a favorite song but I have a personal attachment to the Stand By Me soundtrack. I’ve had it on Cassette, Cd, Vinyl, and digital.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
There weren’t really any obstacles. It was just a morbid idea my friend and I had talked about in a cafe once. I think we were hungry lol.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
FilmFreeway has been a great gateway.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was looking for fun and cool-sounding festivals to submit to and found yours! My feedback was good. It highlighted a lot of good stuff.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
A middle aged man adopts a big dog.
Narrator: Geoff Mays
Perry: Allan Michael Brunet
Samantha: Elizabeth Rose Morriss