1. What is your screenplay about?
Assistant Prosecutor Audra Roper solves her identical sisters murder with psychic visions.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Viewer interest in the Supernatural field is large. Also, Blood Ties is based on a true crime.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Legend of Tarzan starring Christopher Lambert.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Nearly a year.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The several rewrites. Entering competitions and using the feedback to enhance the script. Not winning the competition is always a big let down.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
canvas painting, making patchwork couch and chair covers and traveling.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
I really like it. A good way to keep track of my scripts and what competitions I entered.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
It was honest and valuable for the changes I made to the script.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Val Cole
Tyler: Shaun Devlin
Audra: Kyana Teresa
Doug/Voice: Allan Michael Brunet
Sheriff Wilson: Bill Poulin