1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is about a person slightly in denial of his addition, who is then forced to face it in a very unconventional way.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I like to think a story like this could help and resonate with people who have or know people who have any addictions.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
About a year.
6. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Gone Away, by The Offspring
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Finding a way to face my own demons but writing it out so others can understand
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Felines, fitness, Las Vegas, enjoying being alive
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been yourexperiences working with the submission platform site?
So far, perfect
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I loved the idea of receiving feedback. I was very happy to hear the words I wrote were well received and it gives me a little more hope that I could have a future in this business.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
On the day of receiving a bad medical diagnosis, a man used to many drunken nights at a local bar awakens in an unfamiliar place for an evening he will never forget.
Narrator: Steve Rizzo
Jack: Sean Ballantyne
Bartender/Waiter: Allan Michael Brunet
Lilith: Julie Sheppard