1. What is your screenplay about?
It is about a girl who was betrayed by her soulmate and what she does to come out of that depression even though it takes up good part of her life and how she puts her life together.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This accounts the state of a girl when betrayed by her lover and shows how she puts her life together.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
focus and persistence
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
all movies just once
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
This is the first one. One more is complete and working on third
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Mostly with classical music and with good beats.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Giving a reasonable occupation for the lead role while finishing as she is very much career oriented as a student.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Costume designing and editing
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It was good and easy to submit.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
This being my first screenplay, my mentor asked me to get feedback so that I can improve myself. I was able to get good feedback which helped in completing the screenplay
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
A young innocent girl trusts her first love too much and pays the ultimate price when he betrays her, and must decide if she can move forward and trust in love again.
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Adithya: Shawn Devlin
Padmini: Kyana Teresa