UNHIDE played to rave reviews at the December 2020 Dance & Music Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
The existing environ and the sexual intimidation propelled me to pick up this very important topic. Isn’t this world common for all the sexes.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
Less than a month, I guess
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Creative complexity. A profound topic in a limited time.. since truth is strong and deep, I realized finally time isn’t a factor.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Was happy that the thought had resonated well with them.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
The endless attack on women both physically and psychologically.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Pursuit of Happiness
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
It’s a friendly platform for an independent filmmaker.
9. What song have you listened to the most times in your life?
Indian music ( diverse), western, blues
10. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes. A feature film that would picturize my present take on the immediate world around me in a aesthetic way with the filmic acumen I have imbibed over the years.