ANPU – ZOEA played to raved reviews at the September 2020 Dance & Music Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
To discuss the globe eco problem, and try to present my idea to all the audience.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Enthusiastic, and methodical.
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
As I’m not a freelancer, I’ve to organized my schedule to balance my work and the budget to create this video.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
A strong story telling skill is what I want to talk in to this ZOEA video.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
Family, society problem, and culture, eco problem from the News channel.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Typically Drama film.
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
Cool, and convenient.
9. What song have you listened to the most times in your life?
Electronic music, which is powerful to inspire me to do the creative project.
10. What is next for you? A new film?
That’s finger cross, hope can making a cool film in the next two year.