Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
Adrianne Mouton: This story is about a world coming to an end because of the people who have neglected and mistreated it.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
My favorite novel is Dune written by Frank Herbert.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
Everything in which I encounter is a motivation for what I write. Some stories, like this one, just start forming and I start writing.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
The one person I would have dinner with is Dr. Sebi.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Reading. I love to read and immerse myself in great stories.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I love to write and share what I write with others. I love to learn how they interpret my work and see if I am able to put forth a story to the readers’ imagination in a way that coincides with how well I can manifest it in my mind.
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write as much as you can and whenever you can. Don’t doubt yourself and your abilities.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Levels To My Insanity
Performed by Allison Kampf