Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Robert Drusetta: Everyone is unique, outside and in, but we can co-exist in harmony.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to write a fun nonsense poem that has disability as a subtext theme
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
On and off, over 30 years
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Friedrich Nietzsche, the philosopher
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Exposure and to share a fun poem with an audience..
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have written several screenplays, have published three e-books and am in the process of polishing up my first novel.
7) What is your passion in life?
To make a difference in whatever I do.
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Performed by Hannah Ehman