Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
Keith Brandon: A young girl re experiencing her past existence.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
SW and LOTR
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Nessun Dorma-Puccini, This song saved my life- Simple Plan
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Terry Godkind’s Sword of The Truth series, Asimov’s Foundation
7. What motivated you to write this story?
A friend of mine asked me to write to her for her acting
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Dead-Pavarotti, Live-Terry Goodkind
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Quite a few things in life, but playing the violin most
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
It is always good to get your story promoted and exposed to broader audience
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Keep on writing and use every opportunity promote yourself.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Performed by Hannah Ehman