Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Alexander Chernega: The screenplay is about friendship, family and love.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genre is animation/action.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This is saga under the name of Underwater Story consisting of five feature scripts.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Fifth Element
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I have been working four months on this screenplay.
7. How many stories have you written?
I have 12 written stories and 10 completed screenplays.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The man who sold the world by Nirvana
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
My biggest concern was to save a quality of the script after translation it in to English. That was obstacle I have faced as did translation myself.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
The FilmFreeway is very convenient platform to work with (easy to navigate and understand it).
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
The power of the stone of Bereon haunts the villains. To get it brothers Marten again have been turned into blue dolphins by the will of the father of beautiful daughters is the greedy merchant Dorey.
Ludwig: James Chapman
Narrator: Hugh Ritchie
Virgil: Russell Batcher
Joseph: Brandon Knox