Matthew Toffolo: What gave you the idea to write this very short story?
Angela Brown : – #metoo
2) How many stories/screenplays have you written?
– I co-wrote a screenplay with a friend several years back. But we didn’t really know what to do with it so it languished. Had we known how to get it to the right people, EVERYDAY PEOPLE could’ve been a pretty good TV drama. I’ve written several stories, self-publishing a few and have a few pubiished by small presses. My fave is my Fable Ranger duology, Summons and Return. If I ever decided to take one of my stories and turn it into a TV or movie screenplay, Fable Ranger would be it. As a fairy tale mash up, it was a fun read and would make an enjoyable screen experience.
3) What movie have you watched the most times in your life?
– Oh goodness…The Color Purple, The Lion King…it would be hard to define.
4) What’s your favorite thing about twitter? What’s your least favorite thing about twitter?
– While I enjoy Twitter for it’s fun chance for banter, it is also a place where pretty meaningful messages can get loste in the “white noise” that is high-speed Twitter feed traffic.
5) Who would you really like to have dinner with? (dead or alive)
– Oprah Winfrey, beyond her pearls of wisdom, she seems like a cool person to sit and chat with, on the back patio, discussing whatever beneath a sky full of stars and dreams.
Watch Twitter Story:
Performed by Carina Cojeen
What We Find by Angela Brown
Twitter short: AJ hated visits from Uncle Tim. He was probably right that no one would believe her, so she never told. Her mother hunted down a strange noise late at night during his tenth visit (AJ counted) to their home, seeing AJ’s pain with her own eyes. He had a quick funeral a week later