Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Raymond A. Porter: A WWII German plane is discovered crashed in Nepal in 1953.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a great historical action adventure that is based on fact.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Sound of Music
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
6 books, 8 screenplays
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Too many to list
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Finding time, working and family always take up most of my day.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Martial arts, i gave up teaching at the end of 2017. And making movies.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
All good, is straight forward and easy.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
To get my script promoted. Initial feedback was good.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
In 1953, a British Journalist in Nepal to cover the attempt on Mt Everest, writes an article about an old Nazi cargo plane that has been found crashed in a sacred valley.
Upon reading the article, the Nazi officer who led an expedition into Tibet in 1938, seizes on the opportunity to reclaim the gold that was lost on that fateful flight.
Vincent – 3 – Michael Ruhs
Gunther – 1 – Steve Saet
Narration – Carrie Schiffler
Hauptman Weiss – 8 – David Occhipinti
Sebastian – 1 – Steve Saet