Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Patricia Poulos: Love and Loss.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
To help cope with the loss of My Mum.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I guess since I can remember.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
To share ‘The Saint’ who was My Mum, with the world.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am the author of four non-fiction books, 5 Award-winning feature movie scripts and one Short and my three published Poems.
I am on IMDb: https://pro.imdb.com/name/nm5673147
7) What is your passion in life?
To prevent poverty, homelessness and to do all that I can to make things right in the world. Probably best described by the late Professor Zhu.
“A lady who wishes all the world in happiness and joyfulness.” (Professor Zhu of the China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing) [meaning of the name Chinese name ‘Poh-Luh-Shi’ he gave to Patricia Poulos].
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Performed by Val Cole