Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
Arloa L. Means: The theme of my poem “The Promise”, is the fulfillment of God’s promise & prophecy, to re-establish the Nation of Israel
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
My motivation in writing this poem was to express lyrically & with music as one of many songs sung within my musical play ” The Promises”
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I’ve written poetry Since my youth, over 50 years.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
If I could have dinner with anyone….Jesus Christ.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I wanted to hear it read by someone other than myself,to get a clearer view as to how it would come across to others.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am a Librettist and composer, I have musical works written as well as poems and stand alone songs.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion from a writers standpoint is to create songs and scripts for musical theater.
Watch the POETRY Reading:
Performed by Elizabeth Rose Morriss