Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Waide Riddle: A gay 10-year-old writes his favorite movie star, Tom Hardy, every week for two years. What happens when Mr. Hardy finally replies?
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
LGBT youth in a new positive perspective; with a happy ending.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
“What’s Up, Doc” (1972) with Barbara Streisand & Ryan O’Neal
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“Don’t Worry, Baby” by the Beach Boys
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
To make a clear & clean happy finish & ending.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Classic Oldies, Dance & Hair Design
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
FilmFreeway is a much easier and user friendly platform than withoutabox.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The submission fee, history, reputation & the fair feedback & coverage.
Nine year old Shawn Williams is gay. He has been writing his favorite movie star every week for nearly two years. What happens when Mr. Hardy actually replies?
Narration – Allen Michael Brunet
Lee – Kevin Gabel
Tom – Hartley O. Gyamfi
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.