1. What is your screenplay about?
Hara, engaged to Minta, meets Lisan, with whom he has had several previous lives. Can he break the bond of previous lifetimes and move on? Who does he marry in the Valentine’s Day 2300 wedding? A musical play with futuristic dress, flashbacks to 1990’s and a robot.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It brings to people’s attention the fact of reincarnation and shows what life may be like in the future with futuristic costumes and jewelry and hairstyles and also with mock-ups of all the new technology.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Gone with the Wind
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve published over 15 books (Merging Science and Spirituality) plus two stage musicals and I have a storyboard script for The TimeLine of Eternity – The TimeTraveler goes to different TimeSpots to show how spaceships landed on the cooling earth and impregnated the life forms found there. After many experiments to refine the forms, the divine spirits enter these forms to experience earth and we now have humans!
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
“Imagine” by Jon Lennon
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Time to write the play and the music and still work to support myself.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
It was fine.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received? Wanted to see how it stacked up in competition with other plays. I felt the feedback was fair and truthful.
Genre: Action, Drama
A musical 2 act play. This futuristic musical takes place in the year 2099 in a town called Grand Beach, Colorado. An engaged couple enter college and the guy meets another girl that he feels a very strong attraction for.