Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
On the day of America’s most savage terrorist attack, the world’s gaze rests upon New York but when the dust settles, two of the victims originally believed to be victims of the terrorists actually leave traces of their blood on the hands of someone else….. An American!
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
I’d love to see another producer and director’s take on it.
Here is our vision.
https://vimeo.com/208858099 Password: Truth11234
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
From inception to final edit was about five years
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve written this short, three full feature screenplays, one short stageplay (which was performed at Boscobel last summer) and two paperback novels adapted from two of my full feature nplayshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAWP-jwcjVw
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I don’t know if I have a “favorite song” but this song has gotten me through some of my darkest moments.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Time is always my biggest obstacle.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about my family, my future and my God.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
Came away with four wins! Wouldn’t have happened without FilmFreeway.
Genre: Crime drama
On the day of New York’s most savage terrorist attack, mayhem and carnage fills the air. When the dust settles, two of the heroes believed to be victims of the terrorists actually left traces of their blood on the hands of an American.