Watch Poetry Reading:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
It’s a story. True. Nemo was our cat, a feral kitten rescued from a garage. She was straight up ‘herself’, tame but wild all her life, and that would be the theme right there.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I write. I’m lazy but I still get to things. Often stories won’t leave you alone until you take them on.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
A long time. Since I was fourteen.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would
My wife. My kids (that’s two people).
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a
Honestly, the opportunity was there.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write plays, and my screenplay, Any Child, was selected for the L.A. International Screenplay Awards. And yes, short stories.
7) What is your passion in life?
Well, it’s not neat and hard to wrap up in a few words. Let’s say, we put ourselves into stories and that’s our gift.