HOT OR ICED?, 3min., USA, Action
Directed by Anthony Chirco
A man’s decision-making process is illustrated through a surreal fight between two opposing sides of his brain in a coffee shop.
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
My daily indecisions as an overthinker . Sometimes it feels like an internal battle. I love visual representations of mental struggles.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
About 2 months.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Big fat smiles 🙂
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
When I was a teenager.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Happy Gilmore because my brother forced me to watch it over and over again.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
It’s been great.
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
A new short film. Trying to go a little more serious next time so I don’t get pigeonholed into action comedy.