1) What is the theme of your poem?
Love and Loss – Nicholas was my Brother. He was read it and approved it for publication.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wrote it to help me cope with his illness and the grief.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since I can remember.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
When I had my mum Kathleen (Saint – Kathleen) it was Queen Elizabeth II
When my mum passed it was – my mum
Although I would love it to be both, my mum and Nicholas, now on his passing – it would be dinner and
a cuddle with Nicholas.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
For the world to know of the Greatest Sculptor of our time.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am the Author of four non-fiction Books, seven Award-winning Feature Scripts and two Shorts, I am on IMDb and Moviebytes.
7) What is your passion in life?
To bring Hope, Light and Love to the world and for the world to know that I have been.
Watch the Poetry Reading: