1. What is your short story about?
Is about life and fate.
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
I would say life drama.
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Pursuit of Happiness
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
Yes, when I was in primary seven I tried writing my first poem.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What is your favorite meal?
Brown beans made the Sudanese way.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
I in need of one myself but if there is any I would like to pass on will be, think deeply.
Watch the Short Story Reading: