1. What motivated you to make this film?
During over 6 months of lockdown in Melbourne Australia I was severely struggling with my mental health and needed a new project to help me rise out of my mental fog.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
6 months from first idea to completion. I had also only learnt the sport of Wing Foling 12 months previous to embarking on the world first!
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
My own insecurities
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was truly humbled. To see the feedback from my little film from your amazing audience across the globe was indescribable,.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
I have been making short films and TV commercials for the past 10 years but this is the first film I decided to turn the lens on myself.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
I think your festival is incredible and particularly the audience feedback video. It provides such a unique insight.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Film Freeway is an amazing platform that allows me to discover festivals which I would never otherwise know about.
10. What is your favorite meal?
Schnitzel (My father is Austrian)
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Definitely. I have plans to make a feature length documentary next based on exploring further mental health, wing foiling and adventure, Stay tuned!!!!