1. What motivated you to make this film?
I had a simple structure to animation in mind where the main focus was just on 2 faces and the expressions they can carry.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?/B>
About 2 years.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Drawing the expressions right.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Enthralled that the emotions of the film were grabbed by the audience and taken through to the end of the film.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
After watching Tim Burton’s A nightmare before Christmas I realised that was what I wanted to do. I watched it frame by frame studying character movement and that was it I was in!
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
A nightmare before Christmas
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
I think you and the team have do an amazing job, so I could really ask for more.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Smooth, easy and rewarding.
10. What is your favorite meal?
Any type of vegetation curry.
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes, of course there’s always a new film. A feature in fact.