1) What is the theme of your poem?
An autobiography – told in little snippets.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I am currently in a creative writing class.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I really started writing creatively in this writing class, which I started at the onset of the pandemic.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Over the last two years, I have written three screenplays and have been sending these to screenwriting competitions. As I was looking at sending out my screenplays, I saw your site and thought it might be fun to hear someone do a reading of one of my poems.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes… short stories, screenplays, reflection pieces, poetry.
7) What is your passion in life?
Art of one form or another is my passion. Currently, I am loving writing. I also teach art classes and piano lessons, and so have always been involved in the arts in one form or another.