1. What is your screenplay about?
Ian is part of a much larger project called Children Of The Night. Limited TV series with 8 one hour eps. It takes a warts and all look at childhood sexual abuse and its varying effects on the individual. It looks at some survivors and some children caught in it now.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama, Police Procedural
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
To make the statement and hopefully help survivors.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Children of the Night is essentially 5 intertwined stories. Counting them individually along with other projects. 8
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
The Winner Takes It All Abba
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Some health issues. It isn’t actually finished but the page count is up to 430
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
FilmFreeway is fantastic. My experience with the different festivals varies greatly.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Ian “Iceman” Chase runs a child prostitution racket for the political and religious elite, along with his mentor and protector Judge William Jude. He suffered violence and sexual abuse at the hands of his father for ten years, and it has destroyed his humanity. He doesn’t care and the world is frightened of him. When his home life becomes intolerable his solution is to destroy the family home with his parents in it.
Narrator: Val Cole
Daphne: Hannah Ehman
Henry/Iceman: Steve Rizzo
Jude/Monty: Shawn Devlin
Ian: Geoff Mays