POWER OF INTIMATE TOUCH was the winner of BEST FILM at the May 2022 BLACK Feedback Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I was motivated to make this film because of my personal experience with women in my life, that had trama from past relationships or had limited experience in true intimacy from previous relationships or sensual education. I had a dream of the film, I wrote it down as a life goal, and the prosperity of life allowed me to create the film with a talented film producer.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
1 year from start to finish of the idea to the final product.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
Inviting – Passionate
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
EGO within the self of wanting a clean, non skin / nude piece that would come across genuine and educational. In todays media the more skin and porn like the better. I struggled with this aspect and I stayed true to the fluid positions and the narrative, verses the skin, which would have stolen the true message of Power of Intimate Touch.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
We won Best Film! The feedback from the judges was just amazing and it brought tears to my soul! They saw it, they get it, they understand the dream I had and the message from God of what humanity needs to be to each other. Thank you for the support and the belief in the Power of Intimate Touch.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
2 years ago when I wrote my first book , Meetings at 35,000 feet, what are their meanings?
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
More exposure to audiences in health related areas of sexual trauma and abuse. Safe sex does exist.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Excellent and straight forward and a blessing The service is on point and very easy to use for submissions
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes I like film the Power of Intimate Speech, then I like to film a chapter scene from my book “Meetings at 35,000 feet, What are the meanings”.. “Smokey New Mexico”