YUKI VS PANDA played to rave reviews at the March 2022 LA FEEDBACK Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
To build an audience and fanbase to help greenlight the animated series.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
We started production on this film around May / June 2021. The animation finished around August, but due to certain complications we finished the score / final sound in the beginning of February.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
Fun & Quirky
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Securing the financing.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
It was incredible to hear such a positive response! We are thrilled and very proud of everyone who worked on the film!
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
When I was a child.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Probably Dazed and Confused, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Ghostbusters.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
Help find distributors and presales to finance further productions.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
10. What is your favorite meal?
Prime rib, asparagus, mashed potatoes & gravy.
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Production of the feature film Awake, writing a dramatic feature, and producing the next webisode of Yuki vs. Panda!