1) What is the theme of your poem?
The chance of love, meeting one’s love by chance or is it fate?
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I wanted to document the experience and this opportunity of hiring professionals to read the poem and videotape it gave birth to the poem.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Probably since I was 16. My first poem was written in French but I mostly in English and some in Spanish.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Mysticism fascinates me so it would be someone who could help me develop skills to help others.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Just having a professional read the poem from an acting point of view intrigued me, though I have published and read my poetry nationally and internationally.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have written a play that needs major revisions. This something I want to get back to now that I have retired from teaching but I’m still writing and am also a publisher / owner of Gival Press.
7) What is your passion in life?
I love reading, writing, traveling, exercising and basically learning about things that are hard to explain. Bottomline: I want to help others, be it via publishing or through metaphysical means.
Watch the Poetry Reading: