1. What is your screenplay about?
This is a start of revolution…for inanimate objects; that is, to speak their minds. Case in point: an unused, long-forgotten, up-high-on-the-shelf, dildo has a few things to say.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Truth is in humor.
Female writers are the funniest.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
tie between The Godfather II, and The Breakfast Club
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Too many to count (I’m bad in math).
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Right now I am loving Jon Batiste’s FREEDOM.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
It came so easily (no pun intended).
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Novels. TV series binge. Anything to do with flight…I’ve done the parachute jump, parasailing, bungee jump, indoor parachuting, & zip lining.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
Lovely. What is promised is delivered.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
I like to make people laugh.