1. What motivated you to make this film?
The chance to work with great artists and with new technology in Virtual Production. Also to push the filmmaking potential of a new medium
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
Two months and a day of filming.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
The complex nature of the new technology.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Amazing feeling, very humbled, grateful and thankful.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
Since I was a kid.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Some Like It Hot
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
Networking with producers
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Good so far.
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
More testing in Virtual Production and a series of commercials