HAPPENED was the winner of BEST DANCE FILM at the March 2022 Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
The goal was to share the idea of a day dream – taking you from what is known to that spontaneous feeling of inspiration and then holding on to it.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Timing of the location in NYC.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
A big smile, and feeling grateful.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
In my Teens.
7. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
Works well, I like it.
8. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes, always working on new projects.