REVISION OF EVIDENCE was the winner of BEST FILM at the January 2022 DANCE Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
In this film I wanted to explore the language of two bodies only through looks, gestures and dance in a love relationship. With which narrative gestures can one express and narrate feelings?
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
It took a good year to produce this film.
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
That was the montage of the film, to find a form for this narrative and its rhythm.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was glad to hear some comments for the first time about my film.
Watch the Audience Feedback Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
I was sixteen and I knew it. In retrospect, I think that the film ‘The Piano’ by Jane Campion, which I saw very young on TV at night, had strengthened me in this intuitive feeling.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
L’eclisse de Michelangelo Antonioni and 35 Rum de Claire Denis.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
That’s what many festivals are already doing. It would be helpful to create a platform where filmmakers could get to know each other with production companies for future projects.
9. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway. How has your experiences been working on the festival platform site?
So far a good experience.
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes, I just finished a fictional medium-length feature film, which is currently in festival exploitation.