1) What is the theme of your poem?
The reality of a love lost forever.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
My fiance left abruptly without warning or explanation.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
The success of my previous poem “A Rescue’s Song”
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I have two best selling novels, numerous magazine articles, and a number of award winning feature and short film scripts with several being made into films.
7) What is your passion in life?
Watch the Poetry Reading: