1. What is your short story about?
Short story about Leon Collins, who’s near-death experience was beyond the so-called follow the white light; it was a burning he’ll never forget
2. What genre(s) would you say this story is in?
Christian horror/ thriller
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Anything with Adam Sandler in it lol night and day from what I write for a living
5. Do you remember the time in your life when you realized that you wanted to write?
I started writing and acting out my stories with friends around the age of 7.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Yes “the Present Darkness.” by Frank E Peretti
7. What is your favorite meal?
Oh that’s so hard, because im creole lol lets see…. Guess I go with the Beef enchiladas since I lived in San Antonio for year’s
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Stephen King for sure
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Ending racism, my talents are not attached to my color pigment
10. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
It’s ok if you fail that doesn’t make you a loser… You only lose when you stop trying. And dream big dream very big
Watch the SHORT STORY Reading: