1) What is the theme of your poem?
Grief and love
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I lost the love of my life unexpectantly
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
all my life since I was 5
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Jesus, so I could truly understand what unconditional love looks like. And to love others even when they may not be the most lovable. That includes one’s self sometimes
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Curiosity of another’s interpretation of my words. to hear them spoken from another’s perspective.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
7) What is your passion in life?
Art. storytelling. love. God.
Watch the POETRY Reading: