RKLSS was the winner of BEST SOUND & MUSIC at the October 2021 HORROR Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I never imagined that RKLSS would go as far as it did…I thought it was just going to Instagram
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
I usually work on several projects at once. This took roughly a year
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Reliving the torture of 6 months of involuntary segregation
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I never thought in a million years that it would get such a positive response…it made me very happy
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
I bought my first camera 20 years ago. Without a computer or editing program we shot our little film in order and edited in camera
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
ooo.. That’s tough but I would say for sure Batman (1989), La Bamba, Predator, and The Shining.
8. What other elements of the festival experience can we and other festivals implement to satisfy you and help you further your filmmaking career?
I would of loved to come down for the event
9. What is your favorite meal?
tacos and toast
10. What is next for you? A new film?
Just rapping up the second installment to RKLSS entitled SAVJ…I am so happy to have Corey Feldman voice acting in this one… Also this winter we start working on getting my Native Kaiju movie off the ground, we have a small budget to do some tests which I am over the moon about.