MUSTANG played to rave reviews at the DIVERSITY Feedback Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
The film was shot for the competition of “Nespresso” talents. The theme was “doing is everything”.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
I think two months.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
The fact that until then I had no experience in film. I didn’t go to film school. It was the first time, so probably my biggest obstacle was my mind.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was very happy and moved. It was a pleasant feeling.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
I think I have it in me. I’m still taking pictures of everything. Sometimes it gets on everyone’s nerves, but I just can’t help it. But I realized that I wanted to make real movies two years ago.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
I don’t have one, but I love films by Milos Forman, and Jean Luc Godard.
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
Great. Thanks to that, my film got to the public. You know, I think the viewer is always the best critic.
9. What is your favorite meal?
10. What is next for you? A new film?
I am currently working on a feature documentary