1. What motivated you to make this film?
I was motivated to make this film during lockdown and how weird I felt during it. I also thought it would be interesting to make a movie set entirely in one location, and film it during the pandemic.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
The actual filming was only one day, but it was about 3 months of pre production all done virtually through Zoom, since we were still locked down.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Making it during a pandemic was tough.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
It made me feel really happy! I haven’t really heard reactions about it from many people.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
I’ve been wanting to make films since I was a little kid. About 7 years old I think or maybe younger.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
I like it! It gives me many opportunities to share it with the world! Other than FilmFreeway I am not sure of any other websites that are as good.
9. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes, I am making a feature film.