WEE played to rave reviews at the August 2021 COMEDY Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I was waiting for my friend to come out of his place. He yelled out ” I’ll be out in a minute, I have to use the bathroom”. My friend doesn’t have any a/c. So, all his windows were open. I could hear him sneezing and trying to relieve himself. He walked out and I said, are you all right ? his response was ” man, I was sneezing so much I also passed on my face”. I laughed and said ” that would make a great skit thus WEE was born. Any time I get accepted into these things, I also send him the acceptance notices.. He just shakes his head.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
It took about 4 days to film, cut, feedback, cut , final.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
In two words: shit happens
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Zipp tying my phone to my bike helmet and waiting for my neighbor to wake up from his nap.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
My reaction to my feedback was spot on. The guy at the end WENT real in on it..
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
I feel like it’s a big casino…
9. What is your favorite meal?
10. What is next for you? A new film?
Next up is Series of Disasters Ep. 2: deals deals, deals. Bottom line tonight detective agency, summer and Fuck Tom Han