1. What is your screenplay about?
Sea monsters terrorize a small coastal town. A recent college graduate hooks back up with his high school sweetheart and must help the town survive the onslaught of the creatures.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Creature Feature Horror
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Creature features can be quite lucrative and the genre is seeing a resurgence. This script is based on a successful novel, adding some credibility to the project.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
2001: A Space Odyssey.
6. What made you want to write screenplays?
I have always enjoyed movies , of all genres, and being possessed of a vivid imagination, I felt the urge and need to write screenplays.
7. What has been your experiences working with the FilmFreeway submission platform site?
So far, so good.
Watch the LOGLINE VIDEO:
Title of Story: SLIGGERS
Written by: Stephen Dornburg based on the novel by Michael Yowell
Logline: A recent college graduate returns home to discover that his quaint oceanside town is becoming a feeding ground for bloodthirsty sea monsters.
Genre: Horror Creature Feature
Type: Feature Screenplay
WGA Registration Number: WG2109799