1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s a Mob Comedy pilot set in the 1970’s in Philadelphia. The premise is Angelo is a ruthless murdering mobster who everyone in the streets fears, but at home the real Boss is his Mother 70 year old “Nonna” She is the only person who Angelo fears.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It’s a pilot and it’s a mob comedy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The pilot should be funded because it’s a very popular category. Because it’s very female centric it will also attract female viewers which many mob comedies do not.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Princess Bride
6. What made you want to write screenplays?
My daughter started acting at age 11 and there weren’t enough local projects so I started writing for her.
7. What has been your experiences working with the FilmFreeway submission platform site?
I love Film Freeway it’s so easy.
Watch the LOGLINE VIDEO:
Title of Story: The Mobsters Boss
Written by: Dana Maree Olita
Logline: Any true Italian Monster knows the crack of Nonna’s spoon is far mightier than the wack of a baseball bat upside your head.
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Gangster Comedy