SUPERHUMAN played to rave reviews at the June 2021 ENVIRONMENTAL Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
We were watching the current situation with climate change and thought that we wanted to take action and raise awareness for the topic.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
More or less one year.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Awakening, change in perspective
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
The hardest thing was to show something that cannot be shown. CO2 is not visible and it was hard to find a solution to make it “visible”.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
We had goosebumps and were incredibly proud to hear people that we do not know say those things about our project. Sometimes after watching your own film a hundred times you lose the connection to it.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make films?
About 7 years ago while we were traveling through europe. As for so many our first attempts on film were vacation videos.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
The Place beyond the pines
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
Filmfreeway is a great and super easy opportunity for filmmakers to submit their work on a budget.
9. What is your favorite meal?
10. What is next for you? A new film?
Yes, we already have to upcoming projects planned. We are just waiting for the corona crisis to finally come to an end and we are also waiting for some technical gear to get started.