1. What is your screenplay about?
When Theresa, energetic kid’s TV host and Eliza, glamorous franchise superstar, team up in a dramatic indie film, their chemistry lights up more than the screen.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a feel-good RomCom with sizzle and a LGBTQ twist, a very underrepresented genre.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Sound of Music or Aliens, most likely
6. How many stories have you written?
This is my 4th feature, and I’ve written a 6 episode web series, and some shorts.
7. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Movies, sports of all kinds, travel
8. What is your favorite meal?
11. What has been your experiences submitting to the FilmFreeway submission platform site?
Excellent. I’ve submitted to multiple festivals over the last 4 years.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
LGBT RomCom with heat
“Theresa’s acting career gets a massive boost when she’s considered for a romantic role with an A-list actress.”
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Kopano: Bill Poulin
Theresa: Hannah Ehman