HALLUCINATED was the winner of BEST SOUND & MUSIC at the May 2021 BLACK FEEDBACK Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
I am always thinking if a man couldn’t sleep, what would happen to him? That idea motivates me to write this short film. And also once I saw the angel of death, I didn’t see it for real but I hallucinated about it.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
It took four months.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
Real or Hallucinating?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
Time, because the team and I were busy in our jobs so it was hard for us to free ourselves up and work on it.
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. When did you realize that you wanted to make movies?
In 2016. it’s a funny story actually when I was young I loved movies and I watch a lot of movies but none once thought that what I want to do, in 2016 I was working in a production company as an Editor but I was thinking of it as a temporary thing till I graduate from nursing college, but I liked this filled and realize that what I want to do making movies and I quit nursing college instead.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
“Inception” by Christopher Nolan
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
Making it easy for us, instead of going to every website of the Festival and submit to it, we do it with a click in FilmFreeway.
9. What is your favorite meal?
Beef burger with fries
10. What is next for you? A new film?
Of course, I’ll make short films till I do feature films.