1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s about the comical ups and downs of some shallow people in relationships. The synopsis is as follows: Trey’s obsession with being a babe magnet comes to a halt with a cold splash of reality.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
The story focuses on the pitfalls of relationships and dealing with egos and self-perceptions. It’s universal!
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Raiders of the Lost Ark (most likely).
5. How many stories have you written?
Over a hundred, consisting of short stories, short and feature screenplays.
6. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I’m a teacher of film, writing and production. I love what I do in all these areas.
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. What has been your experiences submitting to the FilmFreeway submission platform site?
It is very easy to use.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Synopsis: Trey’s obsession with being a babe magnet comes to a halt with a cold splash of reality.
Narrator: Steve Rizzo
Trey (M): Bill Poulin
Chasity (F): Allison Kampf
Tina (F): Hannah Ehman